Freska is a venture-funded technology startup reengineering home and commercial services. Our mission is to help our service professionals and customers realize a better and easier life. To do this we are building the best home and commercial services company in the world. We currently operate in six cities in Northern Europe and bring in thousands of new customers monthly.
Freska combines a top-quality service and outstanding customer experience built on strong company values that emphasize diversity, inclusion and sustainability. The cleaners and other staff are skilled professionals that have been through multi-stage recruitment process. Freska carefully manages supply and demand so that all employees can earn a good living and enjoy a stable income. We clean homes and create real jobs!
About the Role:
With a fresh round of funding, a robust technology platform, $13M in recurring revenue, it’s a very exciting time. With incredible traction and a solid marketing foundation, Freska is now focused on growing in Norway, Sweden and Finland. We're looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Manager to manage day-to-day marketing efforts in Norway and supporting Swedish market.
This individual will report to Freska’s Global Marketing Director.
- PLAN & DEVELOP & EXECUTE marketing, communication and PR in Norway and Sweden together with Marketing Director in order to maximize customer acquisition for Norway and Sweden.
- Creating an enduring and compelling brand message for Sweden and Norway that resonates with our target customer and results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Developing and keeping up-to-date the country specific marketing and activity calendar. Ensure that Freska’s key message is distributed across channels to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives.
- Maximising opportunities for online revenue generation through multiple channels.
- Responsible for development of relevant and inspiring website content for Norway and Sweden.
- Working closely with Country Managers and Marketing Director to ensure that country marketing operational requirements are handled in a timely and first class manor.
- LEAD - the successful execution of all regions marketing activities inception to reporting.
- MANAGE - the Freska brand and local marketing channels.
- 4+ years of experience managing marketing projects and programs.
- Experience writing marketing content or consumer facing service messaging.
- Experience with modern marketing tools (e.g. Adobe softwares; PS, AI, Indesign, Hubspot), technologies and platforms.
- Successful track record completing projects and programs on budget and on schedule.
- Familiar with the pro’s/con’s associated with available marketing channels.
- Proven experience executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience with online and offline marketing channels is preferred.
- Successful experience working with external advertising and marketing agencies.
- Strong marketing project management experience including ideation and planning through execution and reporting.
- Native Norwegian language skills (written and spoken), and excellent English and Swedish (written and spoken)
Benefits at Freska:
- Exciting work place - fast growing technology start-up backed-up by VC's
- Rewarding - your impact is significant
- Convenience - Central office in Oslo
- Clean home - 50% sponsorship of Freska home cleanings
- Relax - office massage on the house
- Tight Knit & Talented Teammates - Inclusive off-sites and events
- A Productive Setup - Equipment of choice