Are you searching for the next step in your career? Does seeing employees grow and succeed under your leadership while making a societal impact sound intriguing? As City Operations Manager at Freska you’ll get to do exactly this while learning how to scale a B2C service business in a rapidly growing industry.
Provided with a professional support network within Freska and with Freska’s persistent focus on your development as a leader, we are confident that you will succeed in the role. Join us on this exciting journey if you identify yourself as a people person and a problem solver with a growth mindset!
Freska is the Nordic region's fastest growing tech company within home services. Think of us as Wolt or Foodora in the food delivery industry, but add social responsibility. We strive to always deliver the highest quality to our customers and to be the most attractive employer based on our values "People first", "Growth" and "Responsibility". We are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for a City Manager to lead Freska in Eskilstuna.
How this job can look on your CV
- Built Freska from 0 to 4mEUR in Eskilstuna
- Built the organization from 0 to 40 employees and 1000 recurring customers
- Achieved avg NPS results of 50 (above 0 is considered good, 50 excellent)
- Drove community orientation and social responsibility securing Freska as the most responsible home cleaning company on the market
- Was part of building up the City Operations Manager academy
About the job
In your role as City Operations Manager you will be the leader for all employees and in charge of growth of people and the business. You will hold the full operative responsibility for Freska’s activity in your city, and work towards making Freska the best workplace in the industry. In addition to following best practices, being bold, creative and innovative you will take the business to the next level.
- Full operative responsibility
- Be the manager for all cleaners and Field Team Leaders in your city and in charge of driving results
- Lead culture and values securing Freska as the most responsible cleaning company including driving community orientation and social responsibility
- Recruit and maintain talents in Freska, organizing and attending social events & activities.
- You will also be in charge of balancing supply & demand in accordance with budget, planning, maintaining and acquiring the right amount of cleaners & customers at the correct time.
- Build and grow the Freska brand through service delivery, events, public relations efforts and local brand awareness activities.
As a City Operations Manager you will report directly to the senior leadership and have administrative support. Such as payroll, marketing, sales, recruitment and training from the Freska Office++. Our job is to support you in your role and give you the opportunity to develop in your leadership. You will also be part of the Freska Business community, sparring and growing together with other partners across Nordics & Europe.
Who are you?
You like to work with people and have a strong inner drive. Your ability to inspire with your passion will prove essential for the success of your team. We believe that you will thrive in this role if you align with the Freska culture, meaning we value positive, supportive and social responsibility in everything we do. In short, people first!
When joining Freska you will take a part in changing the home services industry and leading the way in safe and responsible employment conditions. Your leadership will create long-term customer relationships and the biggest home services company in Europe.
We are looking for you who:
- Are a people person who likes working with people
- Are not afraid of a challenge and like to solve problems
- Like action, when a lot is happening and there is a many tasks to be done
- Are a structured person who likes to keep things organized and structured
- Are an ambitious person who has a strong will to push the business to new heights in a sustainable way driven and has a passion for business and growth
- Experience in leadership or want to develop your leadership skills
- Speaks Swedish and English fluently
What can Freska offer you?
- Fast personal development and a rewarding leadership
- Learn how to scale a B2C business in a growing sector
- See your employees grow and develop under your leadership
- Make a significant impact on the social differences in the society and solve problems
- Freska Business community with a large support network
- Connect with like-minded individuals
- Events & Happenings
- Personal development plan
- Industry leading compensation
- Market level fixed salary
- Performance based annual bonus
- Collective bargain agreement
- Health benefit
Do you want to build a people first, technology driven company who is loved by service workers and customers? Don’t miss out on this opportunity, Apply today!