We are looking for a Worker care coordinator who wants to work in a multinational company in Fuengirola. You will be responsible for helping our service workers perform their every day tasks.
As a Worker Care Coordinator in Freska you will help our skilled service workers in the Norwegian market. This includes answering their questions, communicating with the customers if a problem happens. You will also work closely with our Operations department, and your colleagues in the Customer & Worker Care team.
We are looking for you who:
- Have great communication skills in English
- Have some knowledge in Norwegian will be greatly appreciated, but not a must
- Have high capacity and work ethics. This is a position where many things happen at the same time, so you have to be good at multitasking and keeping your cool
- Have attention to detail
- Can handle questions with empathy and patience since most of your time will be spent helping out service workers in another country
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing Nordic company
- An international and close-knit working community
- Competitive salaries
More Than Just Home Cleaning – About Freska
Freska is a social impact company offering home services in Norway, Sweden and Finland to consumers and building the best workplace in the world for cleaners. We are a group of thousands of people from more than 70 countries with strong values of People First, Growth and Responsibility. We leverage technology like no other to create the most value and best possible experience for both employees and customers.
Read our story here to learn more! 👈
Freska is backed by top-tier venture capital and has grown tremendously over the past seven years both organically and through M&A. The vision is to become the leading home services company and the best, most recommended workplace for service workers in Europe. We are on our way.
Location: Calle Oliva 3, Fuengirola
Job type: full-time, permanent
Start date: as soon as possible
Work hours will mainly be 7-15 Monday to Friday. The team rotates on working Saturdays. If you work a Saturday you will get a day off in the following week
Interested in this opportunity? If yes, then apply soon because we will fill the spot as soon as we find the right person.