We are looking for an Operations coordinator who wants to work in a multinational company in Fuengirola. You will join our Cleaner Operations team who takes care of our +300 cleaners, their calendars, working conditions and wellbeing.
You will be responsible for maintaining the calendars for our cleaners. Full and well planned calendars lay the foundation for Freska's business success and ensure that our cleaners can earn more and travel efficiently between their customers. Daily tasks range from long-term optimization of calendars and short term handling of last-minute changes.
This means that on some days you can open a can of energy drink, crank up your favorite music and tackle a pile of tasks under time pressure. On other days you can focus on one big puzzle for the whole day. The right person for this role enjoys that feeling of looking at a beautifully solved puzzle.
We are looking for you who:
- Are analytical and have a systematic mindset, interested in optimizing processes to improve business results
- Have great customer service attitude, enjoys contacting customers via phone and email
- Have ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks on a daily basis, great team player
- Are solution-oriented, sees challenges as possibilities, enjoys solving puzzles
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing Nordics growth company
- An international and close-knit working community
- Competetive salaries
More Than Just Home Cleaning – About Freska
Freska is a social impact company offering home services in Norway, Sweden and Finland to consumers and building the best workplace in the world for cleaners. We are a group of thousands of people from more than 70 countries with strong values of People First, Growth and Responsibility. We leverage technology like no other to create the most value and best possible experience for both employees and customers.
Read our story here to learn more! 👈
Freska is backed by top-tier venture capital and has grown tremendously over the past seven years both organically and through M&A. The vision is to become the leading home services company and the best, most recommended workplace for service workers in Europe. We are on our way.
Location: Calle Oliva 3, Fuengirola
Job type: full-time, permanent
Start date: as soon as possible
Interested in this opportunity? If yes, then apply soon because we will fill the spot as soon as we find the right person.