We are looking for a Content Designer with the ability to create exciting, beautiful visual assets and content to grow Freska’s business.
You will play a key role in Freska’s Central Marketing Team located in our head office in Helsinki, creating compelling ads to different customer acquisition channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube. You will also contribute to Freska’s growth experimentation as part of a cross-functional growth team consisting of colleagues from all Freska countries, our product team, business intelligence and country operations.
- We’re growing fast - you are responsible for designing and animating creative assets that will appear on channels such as Facebook, Instagram & Youtube that helps us reach our customer acquisition goals.
- We do amazing stuff at Freska – your job is to bring our story to life so our customers, cleaners and all other stakeholders in the Nordics can understand and appreciate it.
- Each country is a unique challenge - you will collaborate and analyze results together with the Central and Nordic teams and iterate based on the results.
- We do cool things but not for the sake of being cool – we always analyze how our creatives work and build on top of that insight. You will participate in this too!
- Always - Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
- 2+ years or relevant experience as a content creator (producer, animator, editor, photographer, designer, writer)
- Good knowledge of the Adobe package: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editing program (Animation would be a big plus).
- Experience working with digital and social media platforms and assets
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and consistently display exceptional eye for detail.
Your first 3 months at Freska:
- Get to know Freska & your colleagues in the Nordics <3
- Get to know the Freska’s brand and its visual identity
- Participate in the social media creative production cycle: analyzing what has worked, coming up with ideas, turning ideas into compelling visuals that are put to work in different marketing channels. Starting the cycle again.
- Understand Freska’s story and how to bring it live in the form of visual assets
- Start managing Freska’s creative process to design and animate creatives for Freska’s marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram & YouTube (you are never alone, but working in a tight collaboration with your team)
- Start working with Growth Unit initiatives and parts of the whole Freska customer journey
- Travel to Stockholm and Oslo (given that is possible) and start putting together plans to help the local teams tackle their challenges bring more local look & feeling to the creative assets
And what is Freska?
Freska, voted one of the hottest tech start-ups in Finland, is an online home services company currently disrupting the traditional home services industry in the Nordics. The market for home services is large and growing, although fragmented. With a focus on service quality and process optimisation, together with strong values forming a coherent company culture, Freska has rapidly taken a lead in the Finnish and Norwegian markets and has expanded into Sweden. The current revenue rate for the Freska Group is at 16,5 MEUR.
Freska has been trusted by its customers over 300,000 times (and counting!) and takes pride in maintaining a quality rating above 4.7/5 stars. Freska is also a digital pioneer with an in-house team of 11 engineers and product designers revolutionising how a traditional service company can be operated.
The Freska vision is to become the leading player in the home services market in Northern Europe by 2025. The Company is backed by top-tier venture capitals and have raised over €10M to date. The aim is to scale the organisation rapidly, but in a manner that does not harm the culture and company values.
Please submit your application (Cover letter, CV & Portfolio) as soon as possible. Recruitment will stop as soon as the position is filled.