We’re looking to extend our in-house product team building a Home Services Platform with a software developer working primarily on our mobile applications. Freska’s product teams are cross-functional, responsible for the end-to-end development and maintenance of their products while solving business cases through design, implementation and operations.
This is a unique opportunity to develop mobile apps to be used by our quickly expanding base of customers and users.
The candidate we are looking for is someone who:
- Has developed apps with Flutter, and can show them to us.
- Has an eye for design and collaborates with designers to create world-class user experience.
- Can use initiative, enjoys autonomy, and loves finding out how to make things.
- Has a “can-do” attitude, and gets things done effectively, whilst paying attention to quality.
- Can tell us what the best practices are for Flutter development.
- Is enthusiastic about technology, and is excited by creating mobile apps.
- Is proud of their creations.
We’d also be delighted if you have experience working with any of the following:
- Scripting languages, especially Ruby
- Testing frameworks
- Continuous integration platforms
What we offer
- Challenges and growth — Become a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Nordics building a home service platform.
- Competitive compensation — A competitive salary, plus benefits.
- Professional growth - International, talented team with lots of learning opportunities.
- Clean home — 50% sponsorship of regular cleaning.
- A productive setup — Equipment of choice.
- Convenience - Central headquarters in the heart of downtown Helsinki.
- Regular social events with the team when possible.
- Great culture and lots of fun every day!
We work in English, please submit your application in English.
We help our customers make the most of their time, and our cleaners to access regular, reliable work. We’re looking for technology professionals to join us building the platform at the heart of our operations. Our software, which we build in-house, underpins everything we do.
The market for home services is large and growing, although fragmented. With a focus on service quality and process optimisation, together with strong values forming a coherent company culture, Freska has rapidly taken a lead in the Finnish and Norwegian markets and has expanded into Sweden.
We’re not hustlin’. What we do is deeply rooted in social and environmental responsibility. We carefully manage supply and demand so that all of our cleaners can earn a good living and enjoy a stable income. Building technology to enable our team and our cleaners to work smarter is at the core of how we do business. From our booking process to our work allocation algorithms to our invoicing tools, we build technology with our users at the heart, whether they are our customers, cleaners or colleagues.