Talent Acquisition Recruiter- Nordics
Other Open Positions Finland/Norway/Sweden – Stockholm
Freska is a venture-funded technology startup. Our mission is to help our service professionals and customers realizing a better and easier life. We do this by being the best home-cleaning company in the world. We operate in Northern Europe, in 6 cities and bring in thousands of new customers monthly. The first part of our vision is to truly dominate the space in the Nordics and redefine how this business can be executed. We are well under way on this mission!
Freska combines a top-quality service and an outstanding customer experience resting on a strong company culture that is rooted in social, financial and environmental focus. The cleaners and other staff are skilled professionals that have been through a rigorous multi-stage recruitment process. Freska carefully manages supply and demand so that all employees can earn a good living and enjoy a stable income. We clean homes and create real jobs!
About the role
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter who will find the best people for our operations roles. To be successful in this role you should be able to take charge of the whole recruitment process from A-Z, and be able to develop it to a world-class level. You get excited about building and delivering an efficient, yet warm recruitment process at scales. You are a people person, and you genuinely care about all candidates, and want to give them the best experience.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for Freska’s current and future hiring needs in all our offices. You get excited about the opportunity to get to travel between Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo and Bergen, and spend as much time as you feel needed in each place.
The position reports directly to our CEO.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidate
- You have 3-6 years experience in a recruiting role or a role that you find has provided you with the necessary skills.
- You get excited about the opportunity to get to travel across the nordic countries, and finding the best people in all the locations where we expand.
- You are able to understand our needs and develop our whole recruitment process.
- You love working in a fast-moving environment.
- You are a people person
- You are independent, but also a team-player who can work closely with hiring managers
- You’re fluent in English. Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish is a plus.