Country Marketing Manager, Sweden
Other Open Positions Finland/Norway/Sweden – Stockholm
Freska.fi is a venture-funded technology startup reengineering home and commercial services. Our mission is to help our service professionals and customers realize a better and easier life. To do this we are building the best home and commercial services company in the world. We currently operate in eight cities in Northern Europe and bring in thousands of new customers monthly.
Freska combines top-quality service and outstanding customer experience built on strong company values that emphasize diversity, inclusion and sustainability. The cleaners and other staff are skilled professionals that have been through a rigorous multi-stage recruitment process. Freska carefully manages supply and demand so that all employees can earn a good living and enjoy a stable income. We clean homes and create real jobs!
About the Role:
With a fresh round of funding, a robust technology platform, $10M in recurring revenue, it’s a very exciting time. With incredible traction and a solid marketing foundation, Freska is now focused on localizing the Freska brand along with online and offline content, communication and marketing campaigns across Finland, Norway and Sweden in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
This role would be hands-on creating and localizing content and messaging that resonates in local languages. In addition to creating, optimizing and managing marketing campaigns, the role would also manage our creative agency partnerships to ensure photo/print/video production and special projects are delivered on schedule. There are big plans for billboards, radio and television ads, in addition to our digital marketing efforts in 2018.
Freska.fi has done a great job disrupting the home services industry and scaling the business, while preserving their commitment to diversity, inclusion and sustainability. We are looking for someone that will make every effort to ensure Freska’s commitment to diversity, inclusion and sustainability are recognized and remembered.
This individual will report to Freska’s CMO.
DEFINE - key marketing objectives for the region.
DEVELOP - content and product messaging that will resonate with local audiences.
MEASURE - online and offline marketing campaigns.
LEAD - the successful execution of online and offline campaigns from inception to reporting.
MANAGE - the Freska brand and local b2b and b2c marketing channels.
- 4+ years of experience managing marketing projects and programs.
- Experience writing marketing content or consumer facing product messaging.
- Experience with modern marketing tools, technologies and platforms.
- Successful track record completing projects and programs on budget and on schedule.
- Familiar with the pro’s/con’s associated with available marketing channels.
- Proven experience executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience with online and offline marketing channels is preferred.
- Successful experience working with external advertising and marketing agencies.
- Strong marketing project management experience including ideation and planning through execution and reporting.
- Experience managing project and marketing budgets
- Experience using new technology to connect with customers.