Type of employment: Permanent
Working hours: Full time (39 Hours per week) Monday - Friday, 06:00-14:00, 07:00-15:00, 08:00-16:00
Start date: February
Application and documentation must be in English!
Freska is growing!
Are you our future superstar who wants to provide world-class service to both external and internal customers? Do you like working in an environment where dynamic tasks and a close-knit team that supports each other are a natural part of our everyday life? And do you want to work in Scandinavia's largest company in household services?
Then you have the chance to join us at Freska in Fuengirola, Spain.
We believe that you who apply:
- Have a few years of customer centre experience.
- Have relevant computer experience in e.g., various customer and support systems.
- Enjoy being part of a team while working in a goal-oriented way and taking responsibility for your own tasks.
- Are fluent in Finnish, both in speech and writing.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Have good communication skills
We offer: 👇
- Collective agreement with permanent employment and 1 month probationary period.
- Basic salary, plus bonus.
- Health care allowance
- Full paid training to help you succeed in your role.
- Business activities, small and large.
- Office location close to the beach in Fuengirola.
What exactly is Freska?
We are more than just home cleaning; we are like Wolt or Foodora but add social responsibility! We are a unique team of more than 1000 people from over 70 countries where our values are an important part of our everyday life. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms, Freska has grown tremendously over the past seven years. We are working to revolutionize and become the leader in domestic services, while striving to become the best, most recommended workplace for home cleaners in Europe.